Your Cart: 0 items ($0.00)

E-mail us  or (802) 222 – 0344 | News

Got my DBA (Doing Business As) license

I’m a sole proprietor, so I don’t have an official corporate name. Legally, in order to do business under a name other than your given name, you have to fill out a DBA form. How this works exactly depends on where you live. In Brookline, it’s very easy. I went to Town Hall, filled out a form, and paid $75 by check. Now I’m able to conduct business as Evan Webster Ink for the next five years!