One way to get your custom tees for less is to order more of them. To be clear: this lowers the cost per t-shirt, but increases the overall cost so it only works for certain events / organizations.
So, how might it help you out?
- If you’re organizing an event, order tees for your volunteers and to give away or sell to attendees.
- Are you outfitting a sports team? Try ordering home and away jerseys. Even better, what about reversible jerseys? You could even add some tees that you sell or give to your biggest fans.
- If you have a clothing line you can increase your order and sell the tees through boutiques, online or outdoor markets.
- CrossFit Boxes and Sports Gyms take advantage of this inside type all the time. They print the same design but on different colors and/or styles of tees. Hey, some people like red and others like blue … sell both and save money doing it.
- You can also increase quantity by adding a secondary item, like a hoodie. Schools or athletic teams do this all the time. Ordering a tee and hoodie at the same time can result in significant savings compared to ordering them at two different times.
We always warn against ordering more t-shirts than you need, but simply increasing the quantity of screen printed images can lower your cost per tee.
Got questions? Want to learn other inside tips? Just email us.
Check out other cost saving tips: