8 Ways Photoshop Tools Can Help You Improve Your Life
- Layers. Separating onto different layers keeps everything organized and allows you to tweak one thing without affecting others.
- Crop. To find a new focus.
- Lasso. Take what you want, leave what you don’t.
- Curves/Channels. Enhancing or muting certain channels of your life can improve the overall picture.
- Grayscale. Removing color to see the true essence of a scene.
- Zoom. Taking a step away can give you new perspective; looking closely reveals details you missed.
- Actions. Automating repetitive tasks gives you more to do other things.
- New. Start fresh!