Top 9 Questions To Ask a Local Screen Printer
If you’ve never branded a product before (or even if you have!), going to a screen printer can be intimidating. But it doesn’t have to be. At Evan Webster Ink, we’ve taken the uncertainty out of the equation by providing a list of the top questions to ask a potential screen printer.
Below, we’ve listed the questions we recommend asking your local screen printer. The answers themselves are important; but also pay attention to whether the person you talk to is eager to provide helpful answers, this is an indication of the quality of customer service that will provided to you, the client.
1. What’s your typical turn around time for orders? How often are orders delayed?
2. Do your charge a screen setup fee?
3. Do you have minimum orders?
4. Do you charge a setup fee for reprints?
5. Can you do rush orders?
6. What type of shirts or products can you provide for my order?
7. Do you have an online site that I can order my designs from?
8. Can you provide artwork for me?
9. Can you do specialty printing like foil, glitter, or other styles?
This list should help you get started but be sure to ask all the other questions that have to do with your specific screen printed apparel project!
Check out this related post about the value of having a long term screen printing partner.