Guide to 2014 Custom Apparel – Accessories
Accessories are small items that can make a big difference for your brand. Check out these top picks for 2014.
1. Alternative Apparel eco-jersey headband. This popular fabric is now available in a stylish, comfortable, and practical headband.
2. Craft compressions socks will keep your calf muscles fully engaged while working out.
3. The Ibex Euro Loden cap is a highly visible statement that also keeps your head warm.
4. The chambray fabric of this hat makes it special. Check out Original Chuck’s flat bill cap.
5. Alternative Apparel is now offering a beautiful, vintage, tote bag. Made out of jute.
6. Alternative Apparel also has an oversized scarf and beanie to keep things flowy and warm.
7. Going to be doing some serious outdoor competing this year? Make sure you have a Craft skull cap.
8. Even grandmothers have tablets these days. Use an Ibex reclaimed tablet sleeve to protect your electronics and get your brand’s name out there.