Staying warm, feeling comfortable, and looking good are not mutually exclusive. In fact, some of the neatest apparel options are the things you put on when the temperature drops. Here is a stack of good options for you.
1. Alternative Apparel ladies eco-fleece zip-up sweatshirt. The unisex option of this zip-up has been available for years and is one of the most popular options out there. That’s why we’re so excited to present this new option, specifically cut for the ladies.
2. Just looking at the Ibex puff jacket warms you up – imagine what putting one on would do for you on a cold winter day. Surprisingly light and airy.
3. The Craft ladies full zip hoodie is a beautiful meeting between function and fashion. You won’t regret putting this on to workout.
4. Bella + Canvas has a comfortable crewneck sweatshirt to enjoy. Lots of colors available, including some spectacular marbled fabrics.
5. Alternative Apparel also makes an inside out french terry hoodie. It’s a beefy 8.6oz and will not let you down when you decide to leave the house and brave the cold.
6. Alo makes a triblend pullover hoodie that is specifically designed for athletes. There are also crewneck and unisex versions.
7. There is also a heavier-weight hoodie, the Alo performance hoodie. Extremely beefy 14.2oz thick fabric, scuba collar, and runner’s thumb make this a premium option. Unisex pullover coordinate available.
8. Not much can compare with the Craft Extreme long sleeve performance tee. Short sleeve version available.
9. Many of us remember the supreme comfort of cut-off sweatshirts. The Groceries 90’s Cut-Off sweatshirt does all the ripping for you. Made from organic cotton and recycled french terry in LA.
10. The Ibex plaid button-down shirt is an item any brand would be proud of being embroidered on. Three colors available.
11. Royal Apparel makes a super-soft triblend pullover hoodie in New York state.