Guide to 2014 Custom Apparel – Tees, Tanks, and Bandeau
The 2014 season is just beginning, but it’s never too early to start thinking about custom tees, tanks, and bandeaus! Here are some great options to think about if you want to stand out from the crowd this year.
1. Alternative Apparel printed t-shirt. This tee has a unique print on it to start, we’ll customize it further with your specific design or logo!
2. The Bella + Canvas cotton-poly t-shirt is solidly constructed. Beyond that the marble fabric is one of the most intriguing and attention-grabbing materials out there!
3. We’re amazed by how much character the subtle stripes give the District Reverse Stripe t-shirt. There are three different seasonally-inspired color combinations.
4. The Groceries Milk tank manages to keep you looking cool and relaxed. It has a slouchy look that is very well though-out. Made in LA.
5. The Ibex bicycling jersey is so nice it will make you want to buy a bike just so you can wear it more often. It will keep you nice and cool while working hard pedaling.
6. We have tons of clients who are looking for quality racerback tanks. We’re continually surprised by how difficult it is to find one. Now there’s one more solid option to consider, a triblend racerback tank from Next Level Apparel.
7. The Ibex Synergy Tank will make you the star of your yoga class or the catwalk. Enjoy the comfort of Ibex quality.
8. The Groceries Yoke Poc t-shirt has an attention-grabbing right pocket. Made of environmentally conscious materials in LA.
9. Last, but not least, is the Groceries Bandeau. Wear this under a top garment or get bold and wear it out by itself!